Counter Pickup in Only 1 Hour
Introducing: Pick up Your Order in Only 1 Hour
Items must be in stock. May not apply to cut, threaded, or fabricated items.
Cooney Brothers is pleased to introduce One-Hour Counter Pickup. As a third generation, family-owned business, Cooney Brothers has a reputation of 'jumping through hoops' for our customers. Introducing this new counter pickup program is another valuable service that helps our time-crunched customers, especially contractors, to get out of a jam. While this program includes in-stock items and may not apply to cut, threaded, or fabricated items, we will do our best to get what you need, when you need it. Contact sales for any special requirements. Please read below for full program details.
How it works
- Make a purchase. Order however is easiest for you: Buy online, call in the order, or send your PO via email, text, online chat, or fax.
When buying online, choose “Counter Pickup – in Plymouth Meeting, PA” as the carrier under Shipping Method. With all other orders, be sure to include you’re picking it up.
- Pick it up. Shipping and receiving is located on the side of the building, which is located on the bend. Go to the door marked “CUSTOMER PICK UP” next to the receiving docks. Please ring the bell inside and a warehouse team member will be with you shortly.
Our building is located at 1850 N Gravers Road in Plymouth Meeting, PA, which is conveniently located near the Norristown exit of the PA Turnpike as well as PA Route 476, the Blue Route. Click here for directions to our facility.
- Items ordered must be in stock. Please speak with sales or confirm stock online. You can check the stock status for over 30,000 items on our website.
Items shown with a green box with a checkmark are in stock. The number shown is the actual number of this item we have on the shelf! It is connected to our inventory system to give you real-time availability. Items shown with an orange box are not in stock.
Not all items we stock are listed on the website, and not all of the items we sell are shown on the website. Please contact us if you are looking for a pricing and availability on any other items.
If we don’t have the item you need in stock, let us know when you need it, and we will do everything in our power to get it for you.
- Items that must be cut, threaded, or fabricated may not be included. We will make our best effort to have these items ready as part of your pick-up orders but please be aware this may not be the case. Be sure to confirm with sales that your order can be ready in an hour if it includes item(s) that must be cut, threaded, or fabricated.
- One-hour pick-up times are 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday - Friday. Orders can be picked up as early as 6:30 AM if placed by 5:00 PM the day before. Speak with sales to arrange for pick-ups outside of this window.