Full-Service Fabrication Shop
Custom Fabricated Piping Products
We've mastered full-service fabrication. At Cooney Brothers, we maintain a full service fabrication shop that offers custom engineering of specialty products, piping components, and other accessories. These services include:
- Quality corrugated flexible hose assemblies, spool pieces, manifolds, headers, vented receivers and much more, built to customer specs.
- Full service pipe cutting, grooving and threading capabilities.
- Cut pipe and make nipples to any specification.
Cooney Brothers builds the following custom fabricated products in house:
- Custom Hoses, including pump connectors, vibration eliminators, or general purpose flex hoses
- Diameters from 1/4" through 12"
- Produced in bronze and stainless steel to the exact required length
- Any end configurations, including: flanged, threaded, socket weld, butt weld, union, swivel, cam and groove, and copper sweat
- Duplex assemblies for steam jacketing
- Custom Spool Pieces built to your exact specs
- Manifolds and Headers, custom made in virtually any configuration
- Vented Receivers or tanks used for storage of various fluids (typical requirements are for carbon steel "Pipe Receivers," for use with non-electric and electric condensate return pumps
- Other miscellaneous welding requirements
✔ CASE STUDY
A major university had to replace Fire Department Connection (FDC) signs at over 100 buildings around campus. Cooney worked with Accuform to design and produce custom glow-in-the-dark signs, each one with the building name, address, and a unique sequential number. The number was recorded by Campus Security and the local Fire Department. Cooney completed the solution by designing a custom post-mounting assembly that was produced in our in-house Fabrication Shop.