Sloan Optima Faucets
Sloan's Optima® faucet line is billed as a plumber-friendly powerhouse that reduces the time to install, service and maintain faucets by 50% or more. Sync it with the Sloan Connect smartphone app for a simpler way to manage water.
Why choose Sloan Optima Faucets?
Sloan Optima Faucets + Sloan Optima Control Box + Sloan Connect App = Smarter Water Management
- Sloan Optima® Faucets: The revamped Sloan Optima® Faucet line now includes standardized components, which save time on labor, save money on replacement parts, and speed up service time. All Optima faucets now come with standard mounting hardware, an integrated sensor cable, and quick-connect flex hose.
- Optima® Control Box eliminates extraneous mounting plates and hardware with the use of built in mounting slots to make installation quick and easy. The same control unit can be powered by batteries, plug adapter, or an optional turbine. The newly patented dual inlet filter fitting contains a built-in water filter and allows for hot and cold water mixing. Up to 6 faucets can be connected to a single power source.
- Sloan Connect App allows users to adjust and monitor faucet settings without getting under the sink. See more information on the Sloan Connect App below.
Sloan Connect App Features
Did you know faucet settings can be adjusted without getting under the sink? With the Optima® Control Box, you can connect all of your below deck components with your mobile device. Blue Tooth connection puts faucet controls and data literally at your fingertips and keeps you off your knees.
- Adjust settings wirelessly (no deck disassembly or below-deck work)
- Select On-Demand or Metered activation
- Set faucet timeouts
- Activate Line Flush to clear supply lines or drains
- Measure and report water usage
- Check battery strength
- Identify your faucet and access technical data
- Generate and share diagnostic reports with Sloan
- Save notes about site or faucet