STM302: Pressure & Temperature Control Valve Maintenance
Cooney Brothers is sponsoring a full day training seminar presented by Spirax Sarco on the Pressure & Temperature Control Valve Maintenance. See below for a course overview:
STM302 Course Overview
Designed with Maintenance and Operations personnel in mind, the Pressure & Temperature Control Valve Maintenance Course is structured to provide the necessary knowledge to perform the proper installation and maintenance of temperature and pressure control valves. The seminar is divided between classroom time and reinforced with a hands-on time in the steam lab.
- Hands-on study of pressure & temperature control systems including: on/off/modulating control loops, sensors and controllers and safety considerations.
- Bench setting, operation, troubleshooting, and repair of the full range of valve types including: direct/self-acting, plot operated, PN / EL actuated, ball valves and piston actuated valves.
- Trouble shoot a typical control loop to determine the source of system malfunctions and how to implement corrective actions.
- Classroom & Live Steam Lab Instruction
- 8 Professional Development Hours (PDH)
- Lunch, Snacks and Refreshments
Course Prerequisite: STM100
Check in is at 8:00 AM, starting promptly at 8:30AM. Space is limited. Register today to reserve your spot.