STM301: Steam Traps and Condensate Pump Maintenance
Cooney Brothers is sponsoring a full day training seminar presented by Spirax Sarco on the Steam Traps & Condensate Pump Maintenance. See below for a course overview:
Designed with Maintenance and Operations Personnel in mind, the Steam Trap and Condensate Pump Maintenance Course is structured to provide the necessary knowledge to perform the proper installation and maintenance of traps and pumps. The seminar is divided between classroom time and reinforced with a hands-on session in the live steam lab.
- Steam Trap issues
- Condensate Pump issues
- Proper Venting of flash steam
- Sizing of Flash Vessels
- Sizing of Condensate Return Lines of flash vessels, sizing condensate return lines for single and two phase flashes
- Classroom instruction and time in the live steam lab
- Lunch, as well as snacks and refreshments
- Certificate upon completion for 8 Professional Development Hours (PDH)
- Copy of 'The Hook-Up Book: Design of Fluid Systems" published by Spirax Sarco
Course Prerequisite: STM100
Check in is at 8:00 AM, starting promptly at 8:30AM. Space is limited. Register today to reserve your spot.
For more details, please contact Natalie Beers at 610-272-2100.