VenAir Distributor - Hose and Hose Assemblies
VenAir Hoses for Food and Phrama
- Hose solutions made of platinum cured silicone, rubbers, fluoropolymers, fluoroelastomers and many others.
- A wide range of fittings available according to your needs: tri-clamp, din, sms, gas and much more.
- Products are free of bacteria, and use the szr system to avoid the step between the hose and the fitting.
- Most products meet and exceed USP class VI, FDA, bfr, 3-A standards and many other certificates.
- Ducting solutions made of silicone and other materials such as aramid, fiberglass, neoprene, polyurethane and many others to fulfill every particular demand.
- Hoses and shapes can be reinforced with different textile materials such as aramid and fiberglass.
- Quality and technical equipment certification: WRAS
- VenAir Industrial products can be used in:
- Extruded tubing, the single use bioprocess systems and the peristaltic pumps range from VENAIR where biocompatibility, integrity, validations, GMP manufacturing and traceability are standard procedures.
- Hose materials include platinum postcured silicone, TPE, TPV, medical grade DEHP, Fluoropolymer and many other materials.
- Certifications such as Pharmacopoeia, ISO 10993 and Extractables and Leachables study among others.
-The Vena Bio brand offers different solutions that composes the biotech division:
-Single Use Systems
VenAir is an engineering company, established in 1986, specializing in the design and manufacturing of hoses and special pieces in silicone for industrial companies, pharma, food/beverage and biotech firms.