Samoa Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pumps
Headquartered in in Spain, Samoa is the largest air-pump manufacturer in Europe. All components are made and assembled in Spain, allowing for faster lead-times while achieving environmental sustainability.
Samoa makes the most efficient air powered diagrhagm pump on the market, with 30 - 60% less air consumed!
Watch the video below for how the Samoa 1" AODD DP200 Pump beats how the competition in an air consumption test.
- No Pump Stalling: SAMOA UP Series pumps do not stall even with low air pressure, unlike many competitive pumps. The patented “Smooth Start Shifter” (3S) ctuator activates the pivot-shaft of the frictionless pivot-valve just when needed, preventing stalling.
- No Pump Freezing: Pivot Shaft exhausts the air chambers in suction stroke. Two large evacuation ports act as fast dump valves to exhaust the air from each hamber directly to the atmosphere preventing freezing and pump slowdown.
- Universal Design Matching port-to-port and mounting feed dimension of main competitive brands to allow for direct replacement of existing installed pumps.
- Simple Maintenance: The ADS used in the UP pumps has the fewest number of moving parts in the Industry. Its modular simple design reduces downtime and simplifies maintenance. The air valve module is fully accessible and can be replaced in few minutes, without removing the pump from service.
- Low Air Consumption: Up to 50% less cfm needed than competitors. The close tolerances at the ADS air inlet pivot-pad check valves and the optimized pilot-sensors help to avoid internal air leaks, reducing air consumption and optimizing the flow versus
- Frictionless Design: No sliding parts to wear
- Runs with dry, dirty, or damp air
- Lube-free operation
- No pump freezing with direct path to exhaust air
- Minimal pump vibration and fluid pulsations
Directflo® pumps are more compact allowing easy and economical installation in applications with OEMs, hard to access places, and congested areas with many pipes and other equipment, while producing equal to higher flow rates with reduced air consumption.
- Innovative Design: One piece fluid section guarantees no leakage. Fast and easy maintenance. No manifolds, very compact design.
- Proven Superior Performance: Superior dry suction. Non icing, no stalling. Superior start-up reliability. Tolerates dry, damp, dirty and oily air. Gentle pumping, reduced pulsations and vibration.
- Increased Durability: First quality materials. Long diaphragm life. Short diaphragm stroke.
- More Efficient Pump: Reduced air consumption. Reduced internal pressure drop.
Why choose a Samoa Diaphragm Pump?
Patented cartridge design:
Reduced air consumption compared to competitive pumps.
Can be serviced in-line.
No dynamic mechanical seals or packings:
No seals to leak! No sliding spool O-Rings to wear out!
Dry-running capacity and dry self-priming.
Can pump clean fluids or fluids with suspended solids.
Best pump for abrasive, corrosive and shear sensitive fluids.
Air driving pump:
No electricity required. Not an electrical hazard.
Pump stops when fluid outlet closes and automatically starts when the fluid outlet opens.
Adjustable flow and head pressure with only an air pressure regulator.
SAMOA AODD PUMP USES AND INDUSTRIES
Processes: Tank loading/unloading, batching/mixing, coating, filling, re-circulation, sumping, dewatering, fluid filtration, general transfer
Industries: Chemical manufacturing and blending, paints/coatings, print/packaging, pulp/paper, mining, oil/gas, textiles, ceramics, marine/shipbuilding, semi-conductors, waste/waste water, energy, pharmaceutical, general manufacturing