COONEY BROTHERS CELEBRATES 80th ANNIVERSARY IN 2017
Founded in 1937, Cooney Brothers is proud to be a third-generation, family owned and operated company.
Click here to read the full press release. *Coming Soon*
It's All About Family
Founded by brothers Francis and James Cooney in 1937, the company is now lead by brothers Gerry and Bill Cooney. However, Cooney Brothers is a much larger family.
Did you know:
- Pat Cooney, brother, works in sales
- Purchasing Manager Al Bellows' father worked for Cooney
- Outside Sales Rep Rich McGarry's brother worked for Cooney
Cooney Brothers prides itself on going above and beyond for customers, a core value since our founding in 1937.
A Timeline of Success
- 1937 - Cooney Brothers is established on Lehigh Avenue in Philadelphia, PA
- 1946 - Cooney is incorporated and relocates to North Fifth St., Philadelphia, PA
- 1981 - The Cooney Hose Station Line is introduced
- 1987 - Cooney Manufacturing Division is created
- 1993 - Our first patent is awarded for the Automix Hose Station
- 1996 - We relocate to Plymouth Meeting, PA
- 2000 - Create Cooney Manufacturing as LLC
- 2001 - Cooney Manufacturing relocates to East Norriton, PA
- 2005 - The company becomes a member of AD
- 2006 - Cooney joins SupplyForce
- 2006 - Cooney Manufacturing expands and relocates to Pottstown, PA